The Gin Guide Awards 2022 are open for entry and the deadline of 11th February is approaching fast!
Although nowadays I have my fingers in a few of the award pies, I have a bit of a soft spot for this one, as I help out in the background as well as judging, and I wanted to share some info on what you get for entering.
With a lot of awards around, and with many of them offering different things in terms of process, scoring and rewards, it can be difficult to know what ones to go for. In order to help, Paul has laid out the info on this award clearly and simply on one page. For full details of the awards and to enter, just head here, otherwise, I’ve copied the ‘why to enter pointers’ and deadline information below:
1. You’ll received a summary of Judge’s scores and their valuable comments and feedback.
2. There are follow up tastings held by The Gin Guide team, which may be documented on social media (The Gin Guide has approx 120,000 followers).
3. Shortlisted gins will be announced as ‘Finalists’ and will receive the ‘Finalist’ logo and online coverage.
4. Category Winners received the coveted ‘Winner’ logo, a certificate, a quotable comment, and extensive coverage, promotion and inclusion in content features. ‘Highly Commended’ gins will also be announced.
5. Continental & National Winners receive the ‘Best in Location 2022’ logo, a certificate, and coverage and promotion.
6. Cost price bottle stickers for Winners and Finalists with no licensing free, plus imagery and visuals for promotion of achievements.
7. Extensive promotion of the Awards results and Winners includes presentation of Winners on the website and social media, distribution of Press Release to industry press, retailers and distributors, an online tasting event, video content and more.
8. New for 2022: Bursary Award in partnership with The Gin To My Tonic, including show appearances and bar stocking.
9. Read our Testimonials from 2021’s entrants, Finalists and Winners.
For questions or to contact The Gin Guide Awards, please email: email@example.com
2022 Awards Schedule
Entry Opens: Monday 10th January
Entry Closes: Friday 11th February
Sample Delivery Deadline: Monday 21st February
Judging: 1st March – 21st March
Finalists Announced: Wednesday 20th April
Winners Announced: Wednesday 4th May